Good day fellow runner and walker, hope you all well.
Attach the Newsletter, some race results & fisio talk flyer.
- There will be no club tent at the Solomon Mahlangu Race this weekend due to preparations for the long run on Sunday 26th.
- Magnolians doing the long run please be at clubhouse 4h45 – ladies can help with entries and men please bring torches to help with parking.
- Magda Grobler will be in charge of the Magnolia water point on km 6 and Mike de Klerk in charge of the water point on km 9.
Overkruin will do waterpoint on km 3, Irene at km 12 and Run-a-Way the last water point at the club house.
- If you have entered for Comrades please note the 4th May deadline for submitting qualifying details – see newsletter for detail.
- Not interested to receive club mail – just let us know and your email will be removed from distributing list.
Magnolia Road Runners
See attachments for this Newsletter: