What we Offer
We offer the following:
- An established Club House in Nieuw Muckleneuk, Pretoria…with a bar.
- Organised Sunday morning training runs throughout the year. (Distances between 10km to 40km).
- A club tent at EVERY race including Comrades, Loskop, Om die dam etc.
- Club socials throughout the year including the Spring run, Comrades braai and Aches and Pains events.
- The popular Magnolia Comrades long run 6 weeks before Comrades.
- Organised transport and accommodation to the Comrades Marathon.
- Runs for slower groups
- Coaching sessions at Harlequins
- Social membership/ Friend of Magnolia for people who belong to another club but who would like to make use of our facilities.
- Cash incentives, certificates, trophies and other awards for outstanding performances for walking/running and related sports.
- The opportunity to participate in road walking/running, cross-country, track and field events.
- Regular newsletters, announcements on Facebook, a Strava group and an informative website.
- An affordable and value for money Membership fee – see Membership.
We have at our disposal a modern and functional clubhouse where members gather on Tuesday afternoons from 17:00 to glean information about upcoming races or to join us for our Tuesday social braai on the first Tuesday of every month.
This is where we meet socially and where new frienships are formed.
The club also arranges a longer run training session from the clubhouse every Sunday morning. These sessions caters for both faster and slower runners and really forms the backbone of the clubs training program.