Magnolia registration procedure for 2020
Please note: The clubhouse will be open on Wednesdays from January 2020.
- Log into the ASA website
Go to http://asa.saclubs.co.za. If you are not a registered ASA athlete yet, please register. Otherwise, please check that Magnolia is specified as your club and that your email address is correct. Once your ASA registration is complete and your details are up to date, choose one of the options below…
- (option 1): Register online by clicking the link – https://magnolia.membershipboss.com/. Once you have submitted the online registration form you will receive a proof of registration via email that will be sent to the email address specified during the registration process.
- (option 2): Download (2020 application form will be available soon) and print out the registration form, fill it in and bring to the clubhouse when you come to collect your ASA license number. The clubhouse is open on Wednesdays from 17:30 to 18:30.
- Payment (see below for payment instructions)
- Number Collection
- TBA (As soon as we receive the ASA licences we will notify our members via Facebook and our newsletter)
Should members not have access to the Internet to download the membership form or to do an EFT payment, they are welcome to come to the clubhouse on a Wednesday afternoon between 17:30 and 18:30 for registration. The current procedure for club registrations will not change.
NB: No license will be handed over without payment OR without ASA registration.
- 1st Adult member – R500
- 2nd Adult (family) – R420
- Senior (under 25) – R270
- Junior (under 18) – R180
- Great Grand Master (70+) – R320
- Social member (no AGN race number)/ Friends of Magnolia (Belong to another club) – R270
- Above 80 – Free
We would like to invite members who are still uncertain about the new procedures to contact any of the committee members or reply to the club e-mail address with queries.
- No registration will be accepted without payment.
- Should you prefer to pay via EFT (this is also our preferred method of receiving your payment), you have to provide a hard copy of proof of payment – no cell phone notifications on the day will be accepted.
- To make an EFT payment, please use the banking details below:
Bank: Standard Bank
Account No.:012 187 429Branch code: 012 345Account name: Magnolia Road Runners
NB: Please remember to use your initials and surname as your reference when doing an EFT payment!! (e.g. JHBotha)
Documents for Download:
2020 Registration Form – will be available for download shortly