We offer the following:
- An established Club House in Nieuw Muckleneuk, Pretoria.
- Organised Sunday morning training walks/runs throughout the year. (Distances between 10km to 40km).
- Organised Saturday morning training walks. (Distances between 10km to 20km).
- Weekly time trials of 6km (winter months) and 8km (summer months).
- Organised Club socials throughout the year.
- Organised transport and accommodation to the Comrades Marathon.
- Cash incentives, certificates, trophies and other awards for outstanding performances for walking/running and related sports.
- The oppurtunity to participate in road walking/running, cross-country, track and field events.
- Regular news bulletins, a Club Guide and Year Planner.
- Attractive and variety of Club Clothing.
- An affordable and value for money Membership fee – see “MEMBERSHIP” menu item – & click Membership form.
We have at our disposal a modern and functional clubhouse where members gather on Tuesday afternoons from 17:00 to glean information about upcoming races or to participate in the weekly time trail.
This is where we meet socially and where new frienships are formed. You are more than welcome to participate in the time trails irrespective of your times or ability.
The club also arranges a longer run training session from the clubhouse every Sunday morning. These sessions caters for both faster and slower runners as well as walkers and really forms the backbone of the clubs training program.
Magnolia new website – work in progress.
If you have any suggestions about anything you would like to see on our website please email Noel Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.